Please read these General terms & conditions of sales carefully, as they apply to all purchases from DESIGN EYEWEAR GROUP across our various order methods, including but not limited to, phone, email, website, physical sales representative, amongst others. We may modify these Terms from time to time. When changes are made, we will endeavour to notify you and will ensure that the revised version is available on this page.
1. When placing an order, “the customer” acknowledges that they have read, understood and accepted the general terms and conditions of sale. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions presented here, you should not purchase our goods.
2. Once the order is submitted by any of DESIGN EYEWEAR GROUP’s order platforms, including but not limited to phone, email, website, physical sale representative amongst others “The customer” is committed to the order. After this point we are unable to modify or make changes to your order.
3. The delivery lead times shown on the frames are provided for the purpose of information only. DESIGN EYEWEAR GROUP cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any delay in delivery, and this may not give validity to any claim for compensation or the right to refuse any products.
4. In the event of DESIGN EYEWEAR GROUP failing to deliver the goods within a maximum 60 days after confirmed delivery date, “the customer” has the right to cancel the remainder - only the non-delivered part - without further obligations.
5. The prices indicated are unit prices, excluding taxes, in the currency of the designated country, unless otherwise indicated. DESIGN EYEWEAR GROUP reserves the right to modify the applicable prices at any time.
6. DESIGN EYEWEAR GROUP reserves the right to suspend or cancel any order in case of non-payment or late payment. On any delay in payments interest and reminder can be applied. If an invoice remains unpaid after a formal notice, legal procedures may be engaged, and the administration and legal costs, as well as legally applicable interest, will be at “the customer’s” expense.
7. Should “the customer” dispute the delivery of an order, they must notify DESIGN EYEWEAR GROUP within six weeks of the invoicing of the order disputed. If we are not notified within these six weeks, DESIGN EYEWEAR GROUP will consider the order as delivered and will expect payment in line with any agreement and account terms.
8. DESIGN EYEWEAR GROUP’s goods are guaranteed against all manufacturing defects for a period of two years as from the date of invoice. Damage caused to parts by incorrect use, accidental damage or by normal wear and tear is not covered by this guarantee. No other claim of compensation may be raised against DESIGN EYEWEAR GROUP. This guarantee is granted exclusively to resellers of our products. The costs of return shipment are at “the customer’s” expense.
9. Products may only be returned subject to prior agreement with DESIGN EYEWEAR GROUP. Authorization to return a particular product does not give the client the right to return other products, even if these are identical. “The customer” must return the products at their own expense and risk.
All returns are subject to DESIGN EYEWEAR GROUP’s return policy.
10. All brands, logos and trademarks are the exclusive property of DESIGN EYEWEAR GROUP. Any advertising that makes use of the brands, logos or other exclusive documents must be submitted for prior approval by DESIGN EYEWEAR GROUP. You also agree that you will not reproduce or redistribute the companies name, intellectual properties, or goods in any way without written approval from DESIGN EYEWEAR GROUP.
11. Products/Goods are agreed to be sold within the borders of the same country that goods are shipped/exported to unless specified in an agreement between DESIGN EYEWEAR GROUP and the “the customer”. Should “the customer” wish to sell outside of the country given for shipping/exporting, then a written agreement between both parties much be established before sales are undertaken. If an agreement regarding additional countries/territories outside of the shipping country is not established in advance, this could lead to termination of the account.
Active sales, (for example targeted adds) are not allowed outside of the country shipped to, without prior written confirmation from DESIGN EYEWEAR GROUP. We reserve the right to suspend or cancel any orders to accounts pursuing active sales outside of the territories provided at account creation.
12. As a purchaser of our goods and user of our services you may be asked to register and provide us with private or commercial information. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information and ensuring this data is correct to the best of your abilities. Should your information change at any time, it is your obligation to inform us of these changes.
We reserve all rights to termination, edit or modify accounts at our sole discretion.